MONT is the only official distributor of Veeam products in Mongolia.
Veeam is responding to the challenges facing businesses around the world with Always-On Business, 24/7, 365 days a year. Veeam has pioneered the Availability for the Always-On Enterprise ™ market. Unlike traditional backup systems that deliver RTOs and RPOs in hours or days, Veeam helps organizations achieve Recovery Point Objectives (RTPOs) in less than 15 minutes across all applications and data. These metrics are achieved with a completely new solution that provides high recovery rates, data loss prevention, recovery verification, efficient use of backups, and comprehensive control. The Veeam Availability Suite™ delivers all the benefits of Veeam Backup & Replication™, with the addition of new virtualization, storage, and cloud capabilities to help organizations save time, reduce risk, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs.
Veeam was founded in 2006. Today, the company has more than 41,000 partners and more than 205,000 customers around the world. Veeam is headquartered in Bar, Switzerland, with regional offices around the world.
Veeam Resources for MONT Partners
Technical and operational sales support
- Consulting on products, licensing, and pricing.
- Composition of specifications and assistance in preparing tender documents.
- Assistance in conducting demonstrations of solutions, pilots and PoC.
- Notification and assistance in adapting to changes in the vendor's partner policy.
- Assistance with drafting and confirming a marketing plan with the vendor.
- Co-marketing when organizing events for customers.
- Organization of the participation of partners and customers in the vendor's landmark events.
- Assistance in organizing document flow with the vendor's marketing service (marketing plans, reports, etc.).
- A complete solution model for the demonstration, testing, training, and familiarization with the solution and its functionality.
- To order a demo stand, send a free-form request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conducting events for partner training.
Certified version of Veeam Backup & Replication v9.5
Since 2013, backup of virtualization systems has been classified as information protection*. In cases where limited access information is processed on virtual machines and is not a state secret, the legal requirements of the Russian Federation on the use of software must be complied with, and the software itself must undergo a conformity assessment procedure, usually in the form of certification according to FSTEC requirements.
The Veeam Backup & Replication ™ v9.5 (Update 2) and the Veeam Agent for Linux v1 (Update 1) solutions have been certified in compliance with the stipulations of the FSTEC and meet the requirements of Russian legislation. The certificate is valid until December 23, 2021.
Veeam Resources Links
Still have questions? Happy to provide answers!
- For questions about Veeam solutions: email@example.com